For over 20 years, Chemtech International Inc. has been an authorized distributor of ORBIS/ROPAK Materials Handling Group, U.S.A. and DOLAV Plastic Products, to market their high quality, heavy duty plastic containers, box pallets, packaging and material handling accessories. Chemtech International Inc. is the preferred reusable container supplier for many domestic and international companies in the chemical, electronics, semi-conductor, pharmaceutical, and automotive industries.
Sustainable & Cost-effective
Extreme Strength & Stability
Wide range of uses
Highly Resistant HDPE material
Innovative Reusable & Collapsible
Maximize your food handling efficiency with MACXB containers.
Decade containers are built to meet the most rigorous demands:
- Longer container life- less frequent repair and replacement
- Tough yet lightweight- move them by hand when empty
- Stackable- patented Interlocking corners allow safe stacking up to 10 high
- Compact storage- nest three containers to save storage space and transport costs
- Meets USDA / HACCP standards for food product handling
- Conforms to GMA standards- 48″ x 40″ footprint
- Completely sanitary- can be high-pressure washed and sterilized
- HDPE plastic- UV-protected for outdoor use, fully recyclable
- Customizable- add casters, drain plugs, label holders, attachable lids, drop doors, custom colors, and emboss your company name on the side
- Versatile runner design- available with new short side or traditional long side replaceable runners
|Outside Dimensions||48″ x 40″ x 31″|
|Inside Dimensions||45″ x 36.75″ x 25.75″|
|Weight Capacity||1,500 Ibs.|
|Volume Capacity||20.4 bushels; 190 US gallons; 25.4 cubic feet|
|Stack Height||Up to 10|
|Stack Load||14,000 Ibs.|
|Tare Weight||89 lbs.|
|Material||high-density polyethylene structural foam|
|Runners||replaceable and available on both the 48″ & 40″ sides|
|48′ Truck Capacity:||112|
|53′ Truck Capacity:||120|
Get a Custom Quote
Fill out the form below.
Handling hazardous gases means always staying on top of regulations and best practices in your area. We have designed this guide to oxygen, carbon dioxide, and chlorine handling, as well as the handling of other gases, to help you develop your own risk assessment and prevention plans.
It’s not uncommon to hear business owners ask, “What is the purpose of corporate social responsibility?” After all, implementing a social responsibility policy can be expensive in terms of capital outlay, and perhaps the direct benefits are not always obvious.
Sustainability is such an important issue these days, and sustainability conferences provide us with a forum in which to discuss this. In fact, these conferences are crucial to the ongoing development of sustainable practices, technology, and attitudes as we strive to make a positive difference for communities and ecosystems across the globe.