DESIGNED FOR ALL ENVIRONMENTAL APPLICATIONS
Microbe-Lift IND is a highly active liquid culture consortium designed specifically for use in almost all environmental applications. IND select cultures promote increased biological degradation capabilities in all types of designs of biological wastewater systems, open lagoon and polluted environments. IND consortium is very effective in degrading hard degradable compounds such as fatty acids, various chemical compounds, hydrocarbons and fibrous matters that indigenous bacteria often unable to degrade them, hence result in system performance deficiency. These cultures resist shock loads of chemicals, reducing upsets and kills, which may occur in waste-water treatment systems. This translates to improved system performance, stability and reduced final effluent BOD, COD and TSS. Microbe-Lift IND will breakdown fats, oils and grease in lift stations along with reducing hydrogen sulfide and ammonia odors.
MAINTAIN AND IMPROVE PERFORMANCE
ACCELERATED DEGRADING RATES
WASTE WATER SYSTEM STABILITY
IMPROVES SOLID SETTLEABILITY
REDUCES BOD, COD, AND SS, IN FINAL EFFLUENT
ML / HI-COUNT
- Rapid Startup
- System Recovery
- Eliminates Odors
- System Stability
- Improves Solids Settling
- Eliminates Pass Through Compounds
- Reduces Bod, Cod And Ss In Final Effluent
- Improves Nitrification
- Improves Cold Weather Performance
Specially formulated for Industrial and Municipal Wastewater systems
100% Natural – Non Toxic – Non Pathogenic
- Improves BOD and COD removal efficiency
- Accelerates recovery from upsets and shock loads
- Accelerates plant startups
- Significantly reduces odors in and around plant
- Improves solids settling
- Solves your most difficult waste management problems when used in a coontrolled maintenance program
- Reduces hydrogen sulfide which causes strong, offensive odors
- Reduces TSS
- Digests solid organic waste, grease, fats and oils
- Reduces organic dyes in textile plants
- Degrades hydrocarbons, halogenated aliphatic hydrocarbons, chlorinated aromatic compounds and chlorinated solvents into CO2 and water
- Reduces TPH and BTEX
- Expands plant capacity
- Helps establish or improve nitrification efficiency
- Improves cold weather operations
Using natural biological activity, these 100% natural and beneficial bacteria will decrease maintenance, increase efficiency and will help to reduce or eliminate surcharges.
ML/HI-COUNT is a potent concentration of the product MICROBE-LIFT, with 5-10 times the strength of the general product. Non-toxic and non-pathogenic, the culture is harmless to humans, animals and marine life.
ML/HI-COUNT comprises several biological strains. It is a special mixture of bacteria designed for a broad spectrum of applications.
- Breaks down cellulose
- USDA authorized for use in federally inspected meat and poultry plants
- Reduces ammonia and organic nitrogen levels
- Works in a wide pH range
- Works with or without light
- Works with or without aeration
- Contains billions of aerobes and anaerobes
CAUTION: Avoid contact with eyes. Flush immediately if needed. Use gloves to avoid contact with skin and open wounds. If exposed, wash with soap and water. Do not take internally. Keep out of reach of children.
MICROBE-LIFT/IND has a hydrogen sulfide odor which will dissipate quickly.
Do wastewater treatment plants smell? Well, not with the right odor control methods. Let’s take a look at this common misconception of wastewater treatment, along with a few others, as we seek to dispel the myths surrounding these facilities.
Is it a good idea to use polymers for water treatment? How does polymer water treatment work and what advantages does it offer to facility managers? Read on to learn about this in more detail and to examine how polymers can be deployed within your own wastewater treatment strategy.
There are many different ways that facility managers can use to reduce their environmental impact, including ecological remediation and wastewater treatment. These methods are not perfect, however, and there is often a by-product. Biogas is one of the most common of these by-products.