Ultra-Containment Berm Mini Foam Wall Models
Chemtech International Inc. is one of the oldest distributors of UltraTech International, Inc. secondary containment, spill prevention and response equipment. For over two decades, Chemtech has been the preferred supplier of UltraTech International, Inc. products for many domestic and international companies around the world.
Economic & Cost-effective
Protect Personnel & Your Business
Extensive Product Line
Ultra-Containment Berm®Mini Foam Wall Models
Quick and convenient spill containment for vehicles, equipment and containers.
- Foldable mini berms (duck ponds) are compact and easy to store but deploy in a moment’s notice to respond to a spill.
- Berms fold down and can be secured using attached strap – provides simple and convenient transport and storage.
- Foam sidewalls (6”H) provide support but can be driven over / stepped on for easier equipment / vehicle placement.
- Heavy-duty 18 oz. PVC construction provides excellent chemical compatibility.
- Capturing leaks under trucks and other vehicles on site.
- Storage pad for equipment or liquid containers, cans or drums.
- Containment for fuel transfers from tank to truck.
- Maintenance or repairs done on equipment in the field.
- Spill containment for batteries, compressors and small drums.
|Part#||Material of Construction||Dimensions ft. (m)
Wall Height: 6 in. (152 mm)
Wall Thickness: 2 in. (51 mm)
|Containment Capacity gal (L)||Weight lbs. (kg)|
|8850||18 oz. PVC||2 x 2 (0.6 x 0.6)||15 (57)||3 (1.5)|
|8852||18 oz. PVC||4 x 4 (1.2 x 1.2)||60 (227)||7 (3.0)|
|8854||18 oz. PVC||4 x 6 (1.2 x 1.8)||75 (284)||9 (4.0)|
If you use pallets for storage or logistics within your business operations, then pallets safety needs to be a key part of your company’s health and safety initiatives.
Read on to learn more about some of the best practices for pallets safety and deploy these as you keep your workplace – and your team – safe.
Responsible Oil and Hazardous Materials Handling & Environmental Responsibility: What You Need To Know
If your business handles or transports oil or other hazardous materials, you need to take proper precautions to ensure that these materials do not come into direct contact with your employees or the environment. If some of these materials were to leak into the...
If you work with chemicals, there is always the risk of a spill. This risk can be reduced and minimized, but it will never completely go away. Take a look at our guide for what to do in the event of a spillage. Important: If in any doubt following a spillage, contact...