Chemtech International Inc. is one of the oldest distributors of UltraTech International, Inc. secondary containment, spill prevention and response equipment. For over two decades, Chemtech has been the preferred supplier of UltraTech International, Inc. products for many domestic and international companies around the world.
Economic & Cost-effective
Protect Personnel & Your Business
Extensive Product Line
Screw top Ultra-Overpacks offer the highest UN and DOT certifications available. 95 and 65 gallon Plus models comply with UN Packaging Group 1 (X-Rating) and are certified for use as DOT Salvage Drums, 49 CFR 173.3 (c).
- 95 and 65 gallon Plus models comply with UN Packaging Group 1 (X-Rating) and are certified for use as DOT Salvage Drums, 49 CFR 173.3 (c). Visit SpillContainment.com for more regulatory information.
- The Overpack Plus 95 and 65 are the highest performing poly overpacks on the market!
- Excellent chemical resistance, including acids, caustics, and corrosives.
- Convenient, “no-tools required” closures are perfect for clean-up and spill response activities.
- Nestable design and low tare weight allow convenient storage and reduced transportation costs.
New 20 & 30 gallon units have built-in slots — Use with zip ties for added tamper resistance.
Lid can be tightened using built-in broom handle or wooden beam (2×4) slots. Molded-in foothold provides additional leverage point
The Wheeled Model has built-in wheels — eliminates the need for a separate dolly or other means of transport.
The Recycled Model has the added benefit of eco-friendly, recycled content.
95 and 65 Gallons Ultra-Overpacks Are Independently Certified For:
- LAND United Nations (UN) Transport of Dangerous Goods
- SEA International Maritime Organization (IMO); International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code (IMDG) Annex I-Section 8
- AIR International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO); Technical Instructions for the Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air, Part 7, Chapter 4
- AIR International Air Transport Association (IATA); Dangerous Goods Regulations, Section 10.3
|Top Outside Dia. in. (mm)||Bottom Outside Dia. in. (mm)||Outside Height
|0580||95-Gallon Plus||95 (360)||32¼ (820)||25½ (648)||41¼ (1,049)||1H2/X345/S/**/USA/M5904||48.0 (22.0)|
|0584||95-Gallon Plus Wheeled||95 (360)||32¼ (820)||25½ (648)||48½ (1,232)||1H2/X345/S/**/USA/M5904||58.0 (26.0)|
|0570||95-Gallon Plus Recycled||95 (360)||32¼ (820)||25½ (648)||41¼ (1,049)||1H2/Y345/S/**/USA/M5904||48.0 (22.0)|
|0582||65-Gallon Plus||65 (247)||29 (737)||21 (533)||36¼ (921)||1H2/X228/S/**/USA/M5904||40.0 (18.0)|
|0585||30-Gallon Plus||30 (113.5)||22⅞ (581)||18 (457)||30⅛ (765)||see website||15.0 (7.0)|
|0587||20-Gallon Plus||20 (76)||21¾ (552)||17¾ (451)||19¼ (489)||see website||12.0 (5.5)|
Get a Custom Quote
Fill out the form below.
9 Golden Rules for Handling Hazardous Materials
Hazardous materials are widely used in industry in America. It goes without saying that these materials are dangerous, and pose serious risks to the people that work with them. However, by following a few golden rules, you and your team can work to minimize risks, and...
An Overview of Environmental Safety and Energy Standards in Today’s Industry
Safety and environmental protection within industry remains a primary concern across the board. As the international climate continues to shift toward a more environmentally conscious set of standards, industrial operations have been placed into an amplified...
“Our partnership with Chemtech goes back over 10 years. The reliability, durability and quality of the soft gel drying trays we purchase from Chemtech is our high priority. Our interactions with Neel and his team are immediate and responsive, providing excellent customer service as well as superior solutions to meet our ongoing production needs”.