Throw 'N' Go Berm
For over a decade, Chemtech International Inc. has been the leading supplier of spill containment berms, portable containment berms, onion tanks and pillow (bladder) tanks, serving the U.S. Military, oil and gas companies, as well as industrial and commercial customers. We also provide a diverse line of custom spill containment berms for specialized markets such as the fracking industry.
Effective & Affordable Solution
Manufactured with the highest quality materials
Throw ‘N Go Berm
Throw ‘N Go provides a sturdy side wall for excellent spill containment. 100% usable interior space.
- Can be driven on at any angle
- 18″ & 2′ wall availability permits smaller footprint
- In the event of a spill, walls automatically rise to create a catch basin
- Optional built-in track mats help prevent damage to the berm
- Berm contains no working parts which would malfunction
- Meets U.S. regulations for spill containment
- Heavy-duty 30 mil fabric is appropriate for water, hydrocarbons, and most chemicals
- Easily emptied through 3/4″ drains
- Multiple sizes available upon request
- 5’X 5’X 12″ 187 gal
- 8′ X 8′ X 12″ 473 gal
- 10’X 10′ X 12″ 748 gal
- 12′ X 36′ X 12″ 3231 gal
- 14′ x 54′ x 12″ 5,650 gal
Facts About Our Berms:
- Berms will come with a free repair kit and drains.
- Berms are made from our standard Seamans XR-5 fabric 30mil/30oz fuel & chemical resistant.
- Alternate fabrics such as Seamans XR-3 and Cool Guard are available upon request.
- Our berms are easy and fast to deploy and fold back up.
- Meet EPA and SPCC guidelines for Spill Containment.
- All products are fully inspected before they are packed and shipped.
Common Berm References:
- Spill Berms
- Containment Berms
- Spill Containment Berms
- Portable Berms
- Spill Guards
- Duck Ponds
“Our partnership with Chemtech goes back over 10 years. The reliability, durability and quality of the soft gel drying trays we purchase from Chemtech is our high priority. Our interactions with Neel and his team are immediate and responsive, providing excellent customer service as well as superior solutions to meet our ongoing production needs”.
Get a Custom Quote
Fill out the form below.
What is a berm? Choosing the right spill protection for your facility
If your facility is handling hazardous liquids, spill protection needs to be high on the agenda. Take a look at our guide to spill protection equipment as we examine what an oil spill berm is and how it can help your business. Learn more about how to choose the right solution for your facility.
Oil Spill Penalties Increase in 2021: Businesses Need to Be Serious About Fuel Spill Containment
Across the country, lawmakers, politicians and industry figures are debating and legislating on the safe handling of oil and fuel. In New Mexico, the Senate has agreed to vote on a bill that will increase regulation on the wastewater produced by companies in the oil and gas industries.
5 Top Facilities Management Conferences to Attend in 2021
Hopefully, as we look towards 2021, we will be able to get our lives back on track and get back to the professional events that provide so much insight and so many opportunities. With this in mind, here are five of the top facilities management conferences to attend in 2021.