Ultra-Containment Berm Ultimate Model
For over a decade, Chemtech International Inc. has been the leading supplier of spill containment berms, portable containment berms, onion tanks and pillow (bladder) tanks, serving the U.S. Military, oil and gas companies, as well as industrial and commercial customers. We also provide a diverse line of custom spill containment berms for specialized markets such as the fracking industry.
Effective & Affordable Spill Containment Berms
Spill containment berms are an effective and affordable solution for secondary containment of hazardous chemicals to prevent the pollution of soil and water. Containment berms are commonly used for the protection of any oil-filled equipment, fuel trucks and tanks, truck washing decks, and any item that may leak hazardous liquids.
Superior Quality Spill Containment Berms
All Chemtech spill containment berms are manufactured in state-of-art facilities, with advanced production and inspection procedures at every stage in the manufacturing process, to deliver consistently superior quality products to our customers.
Manufactured with the Highest Quality Materials Spill Containment Berms
Our spill containment berms are manufactured with the highest quality materials – Seamans XR-5 fabric, which is the most durable and well-known fabric on the market today for top quality containment berms. Alternate fabrics such as Seamans XR-3 and Cool Guard are also available based on customer needs and demands.
Spill Containment Berms Industry Leader
Committed to maintaining our position as industry leader for top performing spill containment berms, our team at Chemtech International Inc. has extensive technical knowledge and expertise in hot air welding, CAD/CAM design, fabrication, with a full-service graphics department, to meet all your unique spill containment berm needs and applications.
Ultra Containment Berm Ultimate Model
Unique, living hinge design allows hands-free drive in/drive out—no need to manually raise or lower the endwalls.
The Ultra-Containment Berm, Ultimate Model is the perfect combination of convenience and economy when it comes to capturing leaks and spills that often occur during equipment maintenance or the transportation of containment drums. This spill containment berm features 12” walls that are supported with a unique “living hinge” that gives them the ability to bend under equipment and snap back into place.
- No need to manually raise or lower the end walls.
- Once a vehicle has entered or exited, the walls automatically spring back to their vertical position.
- Both long sidewalls are held upright by PVC sidewall assemblies. Simply swivel the feet to lower the sidewalls for storage or transport to another location.
- Convenient and economical spill containment for drums, IBCs, vehicles, equipment, frac tanks, and other large containers.
- Available in Copolymer 2000™ and other rugged materials.
Facts About Our Berms:
- Berms will come with a free repair kit and drains.
- Berms are made from our standard Seamans XR-5 fabric 30mil/30oz fuel & chemical resistant.
- Alternate fabrics such as Seamans XR-3 and Cool Guard are available upon request.
- Our berms are easy and fast to deploy and fold back up.
- Meet EPA and SPCC guidelines for Spill Containment.
- All products are fully inspected before they are packed and shipped.
Common Berm References:
- Spill Berms
- Containment Berms
- Spill Containment Berms
- Portable Berms
- Spill Guards
- Duck Ponds
If your facility is handling hazardous liquids, spill protection needs to be high on the agenda. Take a look at our guide to spill protection equipment as we examine what an oil spill berm is and how it can help your business. Learn more about how to choose the right solution for your facility.
Across the country, lawmakers, politicians and industry figures are debating and legislating on the safe handling of oil and fuel. In New Mexico, the Senate has agreed to vote on a bill that will increase regulation on the wastewater produced by companies in the oil and gas industries.
Hopefully, as we look towards 2021, we will be able to get our lives back on track and get back to the professional events that provide so much insight and so many opportunities. With this in mind, here are five of the top facilities management conferences to attend in 2021.