Chemtech’s Histosol and Microbe products are the industry-leading odor control, bioaugmentation, solids degradation, and corrosion prevention solutions. For over 20 years, we are the trusted and preferred supplier for a wide range of industries worldwide, including food processing, wastewater treatment, paper and pulp, refinery, and agriculture.
Safe, Natural Product
Histosol is a safe, natural product derived from organic matter consisting of natural soil constituents, including humate salts, humic acids, lignin matter and extractions of highly humified organic matters – powerful components that capture odorous compounds and interrupt their corrosive reactions, and enhance biological activities for solids degradation, reducing Total suspended solids (TSS) and Biochemical oxygen demand (BOD) levels. A township in Pennsylvania was able to keep their water safe by using Microbe Life
Effective, Environmentally Friendly, & Economical Solution
What's in our product?
Safe for Personnel to handle
CHM 110SB is a concentrated bacterial powder for use as a waste digestant in septic tank systems, grease traps, drain lines, food processing plants and other waste and odor control processes.
CHM-110-SB contains a blend of microorganisms with a specification of greater than one
billion colony forming units (cfus) per gram.
* Bacillus amyloliquefaciens
* Bacillus licheniformis
* Bacillus subtilis
* Bacillus megaterium
* Bacillus pumilus
|Total Bacterial Count||1 billion cfu/g|
|Appearance||Tan, free-flowing powder|
|Effective pH range||5.5 – 9.5|
|Effective temperature range:||45-140°F (7 – 43°C)|
|Shelf life:||24 months from the date of manufacture|
- Reduces COD, BOD and suspended solids of discharge effluent and thus reduces waste treatment costs and surcharges.
- Eliminates waste and odors from drains, grease traps, septic tanks and similar disposal systems.
- Utilizes the powerful waste digesting abilities of specifically selected beneficial bacterial cultures, and the natural enzymes produced by these cultures.
- Destroys malodors naturally without the need of a fragrance or masking agent.
- Breaks down proteins, carbohydrates, animal and vegetable fats, oils, and cellulase, effectively reducing waste and odor.
- Prevents accumulation of sludge, scum grease, and other organic solids.
- Eliminates carry over and odors in septic tanks and reduces the need for pumpouts.
- Introduces microorganisms into the soil for improved drainage and smooth operation of drain fields, and leach beds. Speed up settling of solids in waste treatment facilities.
CHM110SB is available in 2oz, 4oz, 8oz and 1 lb (60gm, 113gm, 227gm, 454gm) watersoluble BioPouches.
CHM110SB is also available in 25, 50, 100 lb (12, 25, 50 kg) and 400 lb (182 kg) bulk drums.*
*Additional cost for Watersoluble BioPouches.
View Our Product Photos
Do wastewater treatment plants smell? Well, not with the right odor control methods. Let’s take a look at this common misconception of wastewater treatment, along with a few others, as we seek to dispel the myths surrounding these facilities.
Is it a good idea to use polymers for water treatment? How does polymer water treatment work and what advantages does it offer to facility managers? Read on to learn about this in more detail and to examine how polymers can be deployed within your own wastewater treatment strategy.
There are many different ways that facility managers can use to reduce their environmental impact, including ecological remediation and wastewater treatment. These methods are not perfect, however, and there is often a by-product. Biogas is one of the most common of these by-products.