Chemtech International Inc. is one of the oldest distributors of UltraTech International, Inc. secondary containment, spill prevention and response equipment. For over two decades, Chemtech has been the preferred supplier of UltraTech International, Inc. products for many domestic and international companies around the world.
Economic & Cost-effective
Protect Personnel & Your Business
Extensive Product Line
Screw top Ultra-Overpacks offer the highest UN and DOT certifications available. 95 and 65 gallon Plus models comply with UN Packaging Group 1 (X-Rating) and are certified for use as DOT Salvage Drums, 49 CFR 173.3 (c).
- 95 and 65 gallon Plus models comply with UN Packaging Group 1 (X-Rating) and are certified for use as DOT Salvage Drums, 49 CFR 173.3 (c). Visit SpillContainment.com for more regulatory information.
- The Overpack Plus 95 and 65 are the highest performing poly overpacks on the market!
- Excellent chemical resistance, including acids, caustics, and corrosives.
- Convenient, “no-tools required” closures are perfect for clean-up and spill response activities.
- Nestable design and low tare weight allow convenient storage and reduced transportation costs.
New 20 & 30 gallon units have built-in slots — Use with zip ties for added tamper resistance.
Lid can be tightened using built-in broom handle or wooden beam (2×4) slots. Molded-in foothold provides additional leverage point
The Wheeled Model has built-in wheels — eliminates the need for a separate dolly or other means of transport.
The Recycled Model has the added benefit of eco-friendly, recycled content.
95 and 65 Gallons Ultra-Overpacks Are Independently Certified For:
- LAND United Nations (UN) Transport of Dangerous Goods
- SEA International Maritime Organization (IMO); International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code (IMDG) Annex I-Section 8
- AIR International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO); Technical Instructions for the Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air, Part 7, Chapter 4
- AIR International Air Transport Association (IATA); Dangerous Goods Regulations, Section 10.3
|Top Outside Dia. in. (mm)||Bottom Outside Dia. in. (mm)||Outside Height
|0580||95-Gallon Plus||95 (360)||32¼ (820)||25½ (648)||41¼ (1,049)||1H2/X345/S/**/USA/M5904||48.0 (22.0)|
|0584||95-Gallon Plus Wheeled||95 (360)||32¼ (820)||25½ (648)||48½ (1,232)||1H2/X345/S/**/USA/M5904||58.0 (26.0)|
|0570||95-Gallon Plus Recycled||95 (360)||32¼ (820)||25½ (648)||41¼ (1,049)||1H2/Y345/S/**/USA/M5904||48.0 (22.0)|
|0582||65-Gallon Plus||65 (247)||29 (737)||21 (533)||36¼ (921)||1H2/X228/S/**/USA/M5904||40.0 (18.0)|
|0585||30-Gallon Plus||30 (113.5)||22⅞ (581)||18 (457)||30⅛ (765)||see website||15.0 (7.0)|
|0587||20-Gallon Plus||20 (76)||21¾ (552)||17¾ (451)||19¼ (489)||see website||12.0 (5.5)|
If you use pallets for storage or logistics within your business operations, then pallets safety needs to be a key part of your company’s health and safety initiatives.
Read on to learn more about some of the best practices for pallets safety and deploy these as you keep your workplace – and your team – safe.
Responsible Oil and Hazardous Materials Handling & Environmental Responsibility: What You Need To Know
If your business handles or transports oil or other hazardous materials, you need to take proper precautions to ensure that these materials do not come into direct contact with your employees or the environment. If some of these materials were to leak into the...
If you work with chemicals, there is always the risk of a spill. This risk can be reduced and minimized, but it will never completely go away. Take a look at our guide for what to do in the event of a spillage. Important: If in any doubt following a spillage, contact...