Ultra Hard Top P4 Plus
Ultra Hard Top P4 Plus
Safely Store 4 Drums Outdoors
- Unique ”dual closure” offers significant ergonomic and convenience benefits — drums are easily accessed from either side.
- Roll-top covers can be easily lifted from waist height to access drum tops — no need to reach near ground level.
- Low profile (8 3/4”) containment pallet positions drumtops at a safe, convenient level to pour wastes into funnels or to use drum pumps.
- Forkliftable, lockable, all-polyethylene construction will not rust or corrode.
- Helps meet Stormwater Management Regulations —NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999).
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175.
|ULTRA-HARD TOP P4 PLUS|
|Part# 9636: no drain
Part# 9637: with drain
Weight: 440 lbs. (200 kg)
|Containment Capacity: 75 gallons (284 L)|
|Outside Dimensions: 64 1/2” x 62” x 79” (1,638 mm x 1,575 mm x 2,007 mm)||Uniformly Distributed Load: 9,000 lbs. (4,082 kg)|
|Options: Loading Ramp (Part# 0676) — stores inside containment unit when not in use|
Chemtech International Inc. is one of the oldest distributors of UltraTech International, Inc. secondary containment, spill prevention and response equipment. For over two decades, Chemtech has been the preferred supplier of UltraTech International, Inc. spill containment products for many domestic and international companies around the world.
Economic & Cost-effective
Protect Personnel & Your Business
Extensive Product Line
Get a Custom Quote
Fill out the form below.
If you use pallets for storage or logistics within your business operations, then pallets safety needs to be a key part of your company’s health and safety initiatives.
Read on to learn more about some of the best practices for pallets safety and deploy these as you keep your workplace – and your team – safe.
Responsible Oil and Hazardous Materials Handling & Environmental Responsibility: What You Need To Know
If your business handles or transports oil or other hazardous materials, you need to take proper precautions to ensure that these materials do not come into direct contact with your employees or the environment. If some of these materials were to leak into the...
If you work with chemicals, there is always the risk of a spill. This risk can be reduced and minimized, but it will never completely go away. Take a look at our guide for what to do in the event of a spillage. Important: If in any doubt following a spillage, contact...
“Our partnership with Chemtech goes back over 10 years. The reliability, durability and quality of the soft gel drying trays we purchase from Chemtech is our high priority. Our interactions with Neel and his team are immediate and responsive, providing excellent customer service as well as superior solutions to meet our ongoing production needs”.