Ultra Hard Top P1 Plus
Chemtech International Inc. is one of the oldest distributors of UltraTech International, Inc. secondary containment, spill prevention and response equipment. For over two decades, Chemtech has been the preferred supplier of UltraTech International, Inc. products for many domestic and international companies around the world.
Economic & Cost-effective
Protect Personnel & Your Business
Extensive Product Line
Ultra Hard Top P1 Plus
Economical And Portable Containment For IBCs
- Unique ”dual closure” offers significant ergonomic and convenience benefits — drums are easily accessed from either side.
- Convenient “roll-top” cover slides up and out of the way — allows quick access to drum pumps and funnels.
- 100% polyethylene construction will not rust or corrode.
- Safe Handling — can be moved by forklift under the “shoulder” area or wheeled with the optional dolly.
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175.
- Helps meet Stormwater Management Regulations — NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999).
|ULTRA-HARD TOP P1 PLUS|
|Ultra-Hard Top P1 Plus||Dolly|
|Part# 9640: no drain
Part# 9641: with drain
|Dimensions: 36” x 36” x 66”
(915 mm x 915 mm x 1,677 mm)
|Dimensions: 26 1/2” x 26 1/2” x 5”
(674 mm x 674 mm x 127 mm)
|Weight: Top 36 lbs. (17 kg)
Weight: Bottom 26 lbs. (12 kg)
|Weight: 35 lbs. (16 kg)|
|Load Capacity: 800 lbs. (363 kg)||Load Capacity: 800 lbs. (363 kg)|
|Containment Capacity: 64 gallons (243 L)||Construction: Steel|
If you use pallets for storage or logistics within your business operations, then pallets safety needs to be a key part of your company’s health and safety initiatives.
Read on to learn more about some of the best practices for pallets safety and deploy these as you keep your workplace – and your team – safe.
Responsible Oil and Hazardous Materials Handling & Environmental Responsibility: What You Need To Know
If your business handles or transports oil or other hazardous materials, you need to take proper precautions to ensure that these materials do not come into direct contact with your employees or the environment. If some of these materials were to leak into the...
If you work with chemicals, there is always the risk of a spill. This risk can be reduced and minimized, but it will never completely go away. Take a look at our guide for what to do in the event of a spillage. Important: If in any doubt following a spillage, contact...