STORMWATER SAFETY PRODUCTS
Chemtech International Inc. is an exclusive distributor of UltraTech International Inc., the industry-leading manufacturer of stormwater management and erosion control products. All UltraTech International Inc. products are designed to meet the New Stormwater Management Regulations of the EPA’s Clean Water Act, to help businesses maximize operational efficiency while protecting the environment.
What is stormwater?
Stormwater Management Products
Ultra-ADA Pads are designed for the visually impaired to feel the raised, truncated domes with their feet. This, in combination with the tapping cane, can alert them to a different surface than the surrounding concrete sidewalk and an upcoming intersection.
Ultra Passive Skimmer
Remove Oil Permanently From Catch Basins And Storm Drains. Unique polymer absorbent actually bonds the oil to the polymer matrix and prevents leaching. Will not create ponding or clog due to sediment.
Ultra Drain Guard
Designed for practical use in:
- Industrial Facilities — keep oil and other contaminants from entering storm drains.
- Construction Sites — capture eroded soil and wind-blown debris.
- Parking Lots, “Drive-Up” Retail Facilities — selected geotextiles collect oil, fuel and other contaminants that drip from cars.
Ultra Drain Seal
- Reinforcing mesh is “sandwiched” between layers of polyurethane — increases durability and resistance to tearing.
- Unique, urethane construction allows the pad to deform and seal off most drains — temporarily “seals” to any smooth surface.
Ultra Drain Seal Clear Model
- Clear material provides unobstructed view of covered drains – enables responders to make sure a complete seal is made.
- No more guesswork about Drain Seal effectiveness – quickly see if spills are entering the drain through cracks in the surface, imperfections in the grating or other irregularities that can break the seal.
Ultra Filter Socks
Stop harmful substances from entering the stormwater system.
- Use in front of storm drains, around downspouts, in gullies, and ditches, or anywhere there is potential for harmful stormwater runoff.
- Woven polymer casing allows water to pass through quickly while filtration media inside removes pollutants.
Advanced catch basin filter captures multiple pollutants, also provides sampling capability
- This BMP removes hydrocarbons, heavy metals, sediment, and other organics from stormwater and industrial runoff.
- Exceeds 80% sediment removal efficiency.
- Patented filtration system allows different filter media to be used together to remove targeted pollutants.
Allows large volumes of water to pass through while sorbing petroleum, animal and vegetable oils. Great for use in oil/water separators, stormwater and wastewater filtration systems and water “polishing” applications. When used as a filter medium, water passes freely, while
adsorption of target hydrocarbons begins on contact.
Ultra Silt Dike
Triangular Silt Dike Barrier Systems Help Contain Eroded Soils
- Designed as an effective and economical alternative to straw bales, silt fence and rock check dams.
- Patented design provides effective erosion and sediment control.
Ultra Grate Pyramid
Protect inlet structures from sediment and debris during construction. Reusable inlet protection device covers storm drains keeping dirt, sediment and other contaminants from entering the storm system.
Oil or petroleum contaminated soil needs remediation and treatment. In fact, you will need to make sure that soil is protected from all hazardous contaminants to keep your business safe, sustainable, and compliant with regulation. There are a number of methods you can choose to achieve this.
The right stormwater solution eliminates the dangers of runoff pollution and can see you saving serious money in the process. The project may even pay for itself, making budgeting easier. Turn the problem of stormwater into an advantage and target increased sustainability for your operations.
Stormwater runoff solutions are no longer a nice addition to your facility. They are a key asset in your moves to become more sustainable and ecologically friendly. Let’s take a look at how this stormwater sustainability can be achieved.