For over a decade, Chemtech International Inc. has been the leading supplier of spill containment berms, portable containment berms, onion tanks and pillow (bladder) tanks, serving the U.S. Military, oil and gas companies, as well as industrial and commercial customers. We also provide a diverse line of custom spill containment berms for specialized markets such as the fracking industry.
Effective & Affordable Solution
Manufactured with the highest quality materials
- Durable foam logs allow vehicles to drive over them and still retain their original shape
- Heavy-duty 30 ounce fabric is appropriate for water, hydrocarbons, and most chemicals
- Foam logs are covered with a fuel resistant polyethylene
- Easily emptied through 3/4″ drains
- Clean and store for repeated use
- Includes patch kit and 20 extra zip ties
- Meets U.S. regulations for spill containment
- Multiple sizes available
- 5’X 5’X 4″ 62 gal
- 8′ X 8′ X 4″ 160 gal
- 10’X 10′ X 4″ 249 gal
- 12′ X 36′ X 4″ 1077 gal
- 14′ x 54′ x 4″ 1,885 gal
Facts About Our Berms:
- Berms will come with a free repair kit and drains.
- Berms are made from our standard Seamans XR-5 fabric 30mil/30oz fuel & chemical resistant.
- Alternate fabrics such as Seamans XR-3 and Cool Guard are available upon request.
- Our berms are easy and fast to deploy and fold back up.
- Meet EPA and SPCC guidelines for Spill Containment.
- All products are fully inspected before they are packed and shipped.
Common Berm References:
- Spill Berms
- Containment Berms
- Spill Containment Berms
- Portable Berms
- Spill Guards
- Duck Ponds
If your facility is handling hazardous liquids, spill protection needs to be high on the agenda. Take a look at our guide to spill protection equipment as we examine what an oil spill berm is and how it can help your business. Learn more about how to choose the right solution for your facility.
Across the country, lawmakers, politicians and industry figures are debating and legislating on the safe handling of oil and fuel. In New Mexico, the Senate has agreed to vote on a bill that will increase regulation on the wastewater produced by companies in the oil and gas industries.
Hopefully, as we look towards 2021, we will be able to get our lives back on track and get back to the professional events that provide so much insight and so many opportunities. With this in mind, here are five of the top facilities management conferences to attend in 2021.