Chemtech International Inc. is one of the oldest distributors of UltraTech International, Inc. secondary containment, spill prevention and response equipment. For over two decades, Chemtech has been the preferred supplier of UltraTech International, Inc. products for many domestic and international companies around the world.
Economic & Cost-effective
Protect Personnel & Your Business
Extensive Product Line
Capture Hazardous Spills From Railroad Tanker Cars and Locomotives
Ultra-TrackPans have been designed to provide spill containment at industrial rail sidings, locomotive maintenance and fueling facilities. Available in virtually any length, Ultra-TrackPans may be used to collect small spills and leaks OR to capture and channel off significant spills caused by defective equipment or a major overflow.
- Prevent Costly Cleanup and Regulatory Fines.
- Slip-Resistant Design — Entire top surface is safe to walk on, even when wet or oily.
- All Polyethylene Construction — Rugged TrackPans withstand harsh chemicals and are designed to function in temperatures ranging from -40° F to +140° F.
- Sealed System — Polyethylene gaskets keep spills from falling between the rails and Pans.
- Trucks and other vehicles can drive over TrackPans with grates in place.*
*To drive over TrackPans, firm footing must be beneath the Pans; also must “ramp up” to Side Pans with asphalt or concrete.
U.S. Patent Nos. 5,562,047; 6,173,856; Other Pat. Pending
Center and Side Pans are 53.5” long; containment areas can be easily assembled to any length desired.
TrackPans with Grates, No Covers
TrackPans with Grates and Covers
Optional TrackPan Covers Keep Rainwater Out Of The Pans, Providing Effective Stormwater Management
Unique stormwater feature is designed to eliminate “pooling” of rain that falls on top of the Center Pan Covers; rain is channeled onto the ballast between the tracks, stays out of the Pans.
- Low Maintenance — Unlike carbon steel track pans, TrackPans will not rust or corrode. Polyethylene resin is treated with a UV inhibitor, resists degrading effects of the sun.
- Low Cost Installation — Lightweight TrackPans can be easily installed without heavy lifting equipment, i.e., forklifts, cranes, backhoes, etc. Minimal tools and labor required.
- Slip Resistant Surfaces — Pans, grates and covers have been designed with safety in mind. All top surfaces resist slips when wet or oily.
- Long Work Life — Estimated to perform for 20–30 years; longer than fiberglass pans.
Installation is simple!
Flow-through channels — All Pans are connected “end-to-end” with bulkhead fittings, and a 3-inch diameter flow-through channel.
Closed-cell, polyethylene gaskets are then installed to provide a seal between the Pans and rails. (Black gaskets are provided.)
Side Pans are secured in place with rebar or other fasteners. (2-foot-long rebar fasteners with protective caps are available as options.)
|TrackPans with Grates, No Covers||TrackPan Covers Only||Options|
|Part# 9566: Center TrackPan with Grates (Includes 2 bulkhead fittings, 4 gaskets, 2 grates) Dimensions: 53 1/2” x 53 1/2” x 6” • Weight: 106 lbs. Containment Capacity: 18 gallons||Part# 9580: Cover for Center TrackPan Dimensions: 56” x 54” Weight: 24 lbs||Part# 9584: Rebar Fasteners with Protective Caps 20-Pack|
|Part# 9559: 3” dia. Bulkhead Fitting (for below-grade piping)|
|Part# 9586: Sorbent Mats, Center Pan (2/set),10-Pack|
|Part# 9576: Side TrackPan with Grate (Includes 1 bulkhead fitting, 2 gaskets, 1 grate) Dimensions: 53 1/2” x 27 1/2” x 6” • Weight: 60 lbs. Containment Capacity: 19 gallons||Part# 9581: Cover for Side TrackPan Dimensions: 56” x 27 3/4” Weight: 11 lbs||Part# 9585: Sorbent Mats, Side Pan 20-Pack|
|Part# 9571: Grate Only for Center Pan (Left) Part# 9572: Grate Only for Center Pan (Right)|
|Part# 9573: Grate Only for Side Pan|
NOTE: Ultra TrackPans can also be ordered as complete systems: Popular 9-foot, 40-foot and 60-foot systems are available.
If you use pallets for storage or logistics within your business operations, then pallets safety needs to be a key part of your company’s health and safety initiatives.
Read on to learn more about some of the best practices for pallets safety and deploy these as you keep your workplace – and your team – safe.
Responsible Oil and Hazardous Materials Handling & Environmental Responsibility: What You Need To Know
If your business handles or transports oil or other hazardous materials, you need to take proper precautions to ensure that these materials do not come into direct contact with your employees or the environment. If some of these materials were to leak into the...
If you work with chemicals, there is always the risk of a spill. This risk can be reduced and minimized, but it will never completely go away. Take a look at our guide for what to do in the event of a spillage. Important: If in any doubt following a spillage, contact...