Chemtech International Inc. is an exclusive distributor of UltraTech International Inc., the industry-leading manufacturer of stormwater management and erosion control products. All UltraTech International Inc. products are designed to meet the New Stormwater Management Regulations of the EPA’s Clean Water Act, to help businesses maximize operational efficiency while protecting the environment.
What is stormwater?
Stormwater Management Products
Allows large volumes of water to pass through while sorbing petroleum, animal and vegetable oils. Great for use in oil/water separators, stormwater and wastewater filtration systems and water “polishing” applications. When used as a filter medium, water passes freely, while adsorption of target hydrocarbons begins on contact.
- Allows large volumes of water to pass through while sorbing petroleum, animal and vegetable oils.
- Great for use in oil/water separators, stormwater and wastewater filtration systems and water “polishing” applications.
- When used as a filter medium, water passes freely, while adsorption of target hydrocarbons begins on contact.
- Works well as a fibrous supporting matrix for other water conditioning materials such as selective zeolites, activated carbon, Phos Filter, etc. X-TEX can be “conditioned” to remove pollutants.
- Approximately 85-90% of sorbed oils can be reclaimed from X-TEX and the media reused.
- X-TEX is environmentally benign and user-friendly.
- It does not leach harmful substances into the environment and when incinerated produces minimal residue or ash.
X-TEX is a trademark of the XEXTEX Corporation, all rights reserved
Part# 9310 – Rolled Fabric, 60” W x 250’ L (1,524 mm x 76 M) – Weight: 115 lbs. (53 kg)
U.S. Patent No. 6,632,501
Get a Custom Quote
Fill out the form below.
The effects of stormwater pollution and erosion can be catastrophic, and this is why storm drains and filtration solutions are so important. But what about urban and rural environments – how do the issues and solutions differ across these different types of locations?
Runoff science is an important part of managing stormwater in the modern age. We not only need to consider where stormwater runoff goes, but we also need to understand its effects and predict future environmental changes. This is where the physics and chemistry of stormwater runoff are critical.
Storm drainage solutions and water runoff systems play vital roles across the United States, keeping facilities compliant with all applicable regulation and protecting local communities and ecosystems from harm. While few would deny that stormwater is a genuine problem that needs to be mitigated, not everyone is aware of just how dangerous this can be.