Ultra Filter Socks
Chemtech International Inc. is an exclusive distributor of UltraTech International Inc., the industry-leading manufacturer of stormwater management and erosion control products. All UltraTech International Inc. products are designed to meet the New Stormwater Management Regulations of the EPA’s Clean Water Act, to help businesses maximize operational efficiency while protecting the environment.
What is stormwater?
Stormwater Management Products
Ultra Filter Socks
Stop harmful substances from entering the stormwater system.
- Use in front of storm drains, around downspouts, in gullies, and ditches, or anywhere there is potential for harmful stormwater runoff.
- Woven polymer casing allows water to pass through quickly while filtration media inside removes pollutants.
- Available in 9-foot lengths. Units can be overlapped for longer coverage.
- Looped ends allow units to be staked in place and also assist in transport.
- Available with different types of media depending on which pollutant is present.*
- Option for heavy-metal removal available.
*Multiple Ultra-Filter Socks can be used in a “treatment train” if the potential for more than one contaminant or a large quantity of a single contaminant is present.
|Part#||Description||Dimensions in. (mm)||Weight lbs. (kg)|
|9453||Activated Carbon||108 x 7 x 4 (2,743 x 178 x 102)||40.0 (18.0)|
|9455||Sorb 44||108 x 7 x 4 (2,743 x 178 x 102)||15.0 (7.0)|
|9457||Sediment Removal||108 x 7 x 4 (2,743 x 178 x 102)||40.0 (18.0)|
|9456||Phos Filter||108 x 7 x 4 (2,743 x 178 x 102)||66.0 (30.0)|
|9454||Heavy Metal Removal||108 x 7 x 4 (2,743 x 178 x 102)||35.0 (16.0)|
- Activated Carbon: Excellent “polishing media”. Helps remove certain chemicals, hydrocarbons and odors.
- Sorb 44: Used to remove oil and other hydrocarbons.
- Sediment Removal: Recycled rubber media provides weight, keeps unit in place, allows maximum water flow.
- Phos Filter: Excellent for removal of phosphorous.
- Heavy Metal Removal: Custom filter media helps remove zinc, lead, copper and other harmful, heavy metals.
Get a Custom Quote
Fill out the form below.
The effects of stormwater pollution and erosion can be catastrophic, and this is why storm drains and filtration solutions are so important. But what about urban and rural environments – how do the issues and solutions differ across these different types of locations?
Runoff science is an important part of managing stormwater in the modern age. We not only need to consider where stormwater runoff goes, but we also need to understand its effects and predict future environmental changes. This is where the physics and chemistry of stormwater runoff are critical.
Storm drainage solutions and water runoff systems play vital roles across the United States, keeping facilities compliant with all applicable regulation and protecting local communities and ecosystems from harm. While few would deny that stormwater is a genuine problem that needs to be mitigated, not everyone is aware of just how dangerous this can be.