Ultra Filter Socks
Chemtech International Inc. is an exclusive distributor of UltraTech International Inc., the industry-leading manufacturer of stormwater management and erosion control products. All UltraTech International Inc. products are designed to meet the New Stormwater Management Regulations of the EPA’s Clean Water Act, to help businesses maximize operational efficiency while protecting the environment.
What is stormwater?
Stormwater Management Products
Ultra Filter Socks
Stop harmful substances from entering the stormwater system.
- Use in front of storm drains, around downspouts, in gullies, and ditches, or anywhere there is potential for harmful stormwater runoff.
- Woven polymer casing allows water to pass through quickly while filtration media inside removes pollutants.
- Available in 9-foot lengths. Units can be overlapped for longer coverage.
- Looped ends allow units to be staked in place and also assist in transport.
- Available with different types of media depending on which pollutant is present.*
- Option for heavy-metal removal available.
*Multiple Ultra-Filter Socks can be used in a “treatment train” if the potential for more than one contaminant or a large quantity of a single contaminant is present.
|Part#||Description||Dimensions in. (mm)||Weight lbs. (kg)|
|9453||Activated Carbon||108 x 7 x 4 (2,743 x 178 x 102)||40.0 (18.0)|
|9455||Sorb 44||108 x 7 x 4 (2,743 x 178 x 102)||15.0 (7.0)|
|9457||Sediment Removal||108 x 7 x 4 (2,743 x 178 x 102)||40.0 (18.0)|
|9456||Phos Filter||108 x 7 x 4 (2,743 x 178 x 102)||66.0 (30.0)|
|9454||Heavy Metal Removal||108 x 7 x 4 (2,743 x 178 x 102)||35.0 (16.0)|
- Activated Carbon: Excellent “polishing media”. Helps remove certain chemicals, hydrocarbons and odors.
- Sorb 44: Used to remove oil and other hydrocarbons.
- Sediment Removal: Recycled rubber media provides weight, keeps unit in place, allows maximum water flow.
- Phos Filter: Excellent for removal of phosphorous.
- Heavy Metal Removal: Custom filter media helps remove zinc, lead, copper and other harmful, heavy metals.
Oil or petroleum contaminated soil needs remediation and treatment. In fact, you will need to make sure that soil is protected from all hazardous contaminants to keep your business safe, sustainable, and compliant with regulation. There are a number of methods you can choose to achieve this.
The right stormwater solution eliminates the dangers of runoff pollution and can see you saving serious money in the process. The project may even pay for itself, making budgeting easier. Turn the problem of stormwater into an advantage and target increased sustainability for your operations.
Stormwater runoff solutions are no longer a nice addition to your facility. They are a key asset in your moves to become more sustainable and ecologically friendly. Let’s take a look at how this stormwater sustainability can be achieved.