Ultra Filter Socks
Chemtech International Inc. is an exclusive distributor of UltraTech International Inc., the industry-leading manufacturer of stormwater management and erosion control products. All UltraTech International Inc. products are designed to meet the New Stormwater Management Regulations of the EPA’s Clean Water Act, to help businesses maximize operational efficiency while protecting the environment.
What is stormwater?
Stormwater Management Products
Ultra Filter Socks
Stop harmful substances from entering the stormwater system.
- Use in front of storm drains, around downspouts, in gullies, and ditches, or anywhere there is potential for harmful stormwater runoff.
- Woven polymer casing allows water to pass through quickly while filtration media inside removes pollutants.
- Available in 9-foot lengths. Units can be overlapped for longer coverage.
- Looped ends allow units to be staked in place and also assist in transport.
- Available with different types of media depending on which pollutant is present.*
- Option for heavy-metal removal available.
*Multiple Ultra-Filter Socks can be used in a “treatment train” if the potential for more than one contaminant or a large quantity of a single contaminant is present.
|Part#||Description||Dimensions in. (mm)||Weight lbs. (kg)|
|9453||Activated Carbon||108 x 7 x 4 (2,743 x 178 x 102)||40.0 (18.0)|
|9455||Sorb 44||108 x 7 x 4 (2,743 x 178 x 102)||15.0 (7.0)|
|9457||Sediment Removal||108 x 7 x 4 (2,743 x 178 x 102)||40.0 (18.0)|
|9456||Phos Filter||108 x 7 x 4 (2,743 x 178 x 102)||66.0 (30.0)|
|9454||Heavy Metal Removal||108 x 7 x 4 (2,743 x 178 x 102)||35.0 (16.0)|
- Activated Carbon: Excellent “polishing media”. Helps remove certain chemicals, hydrocarbons and odors.
- Sorb 44: Used to remove oil and other hydrocarbons.
- Sediment Removal: Recycled rubber media provides weight, keeps unit in place, allows maximum water flow.
- Phos Filter: Excellent for removal of phosphorous.
- Heavy Metal Removal: Custom filter media helps remove zinc, lead, copper and other harmful, heavy metals.
Get a Custom Quote
Fill out the form below.
We need storm drain solutions to prevent the wealth of problems that can follow a period of heavy weather or increased rainfall. But what if we are looking at stormwater the wrong way? What if stormwater capture could turn this nuisance into a valuable resource for businesses and communities?
Stormwater is an ongoing headache for facility managers. Without proper storm drain solutions, it becomes difficult to maintain regulatory compliance on-site, especially as the facility grows. Cleaning and maintaining your storm drains are crucial steps in ensuring ongoing viability.
A stormwater drain is an important part of your facility, ensuring that excess water is dealt with safely and reliably. But drain protection is important, too — solutions like storm drain blockers and a range of different best practices can keep your drains working at their best.