Ultra IBC Spill Pallet Plus
Chemtech International Inc. is one of the oldest distributors of UltraTech International, Inc. secondary containment, spill prevention and response equipment. For over two decades, Chemtech has been the preferred supplier of UltraTech International, Inc. products for many domestic and international companies around the world.
Economic & Cost-effective
Protect Personnel & Your Business
Extensive Product Line
Ultra IBC Spill Pallet Plus
Economical And Portable Containment For IBCs
- Low profile, 28” overall height — allows safe and convenient IBC tank handling and dispensing.
- All polyethylene construction — offers excellent chemical resistance and will not rust or corrode.
- Forkliftable — allows convenient positioning to desired locations.
- Low-cost design with value-added features and benefits.
- Large 52” x 52” deck allows safe and convenient placement of IBC tanks.
- Small footprint — 62” x 62” unit requires minimal floor space.
- Available with optional Bucket Shelf (Part# 1160) — catches leaks or spills during dispensing.
- 360-gallon sump capacity meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulations.
Optional Pull Over Cover keeps rainwater out of sump and helps comply with Stormwater Management Regulations.
|ULTRA-IBC SPILL PALLET PLUS|
|Ultra-IBC Spill Pallet Plus||Ultra-Bucket Shelf|
|Part# 1157: no drain • Part# 1158: with drain||Containment Capacity: 360 gallons (1363 L)||Part# 1160|
|Dimensions: 62” x 62” x 28”
(1,575 mm x 1,575 mm x 711 mm)
|Uniformly Distributed Load: 8,500 lbs.
|Dimensions: 19 1/2” x 16” x 14 1/2”
(495 mm x 406 mm x 368 mm)
|Weight: 280 lbs. (127 kg)||Meets EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175, 264.177(c) and 265.177(c).||Weight: 10 lbs. (5 kg)|
Get a Custom Quote
Fill out the form below.
If you use pallets for storage or logistics within your business operations, then pallets safety needs to be a key part of your company’s health and safety initiatives.
Read on to learn more about some of the best practices for pallets safety and deploy these as you keep your workplace – and your team – safe.
Responsible Oil and Hazardous Materials Handling & Environmental Responsibility: What You Need To Know
If your business handles or transports oil or other hazardous materials, you need to take proper precautions to ensure that these materials do not come into direct contact with your employees or the environment. If some of these materials were to leak into the...
If you work with chemicals, there is always the risk of a spill. This risk can be reduced and minimized, but it will never completely go away. Take a look at our guide for what to do in the event of a spillage. Important: If in any doubt following a spillage, contact...
“Our partnership with Chemtech goes back over 10 years. The reliability, durability and quality of the soft gel drying trays we purchase from Chemtech is our high priority. Our interactions with Neel and his team are immediate and responsive, providing excellent customer service as well as superior solutions to meet our ongoing production needs”.