Chemtech’s Histosol and Microbe products are the industry-leading odor control, bioaugmentation, solids degradation, and corrosion prevention solutions. For over 20 years, we are the trusted and preferred supplier for a wide range of industries worldwide, including food processing, wastewater treatment, paper and pulp, refinery, and agriculture.
Safe, Natural Product
Effective, Environmentally Friendly, & Economical Solution
What's in our product?
Safe for Personnel to handle
CHM 110SB is a concentrated bacterial powder for use as a waste digestant in septic tank systems, grease traps, drain lines, food processing plants and other waste and odor control processes.
CHM-110-SB contains a blend of microorganisms with a specification of greater than one
billion colony forming units (cfus) per gram.
* Bacillus amyloliquefaciens
* Bacillus licheniformis
* Bacillus subtilis
* Bacillus megaterium
* Bacillus pumilus
|Total Bacterial Count||1 billion cfu/g|
|Appearance||Tan, free-flowing powder|
|Effective pH range||5.5 – 9.5|
|Effective temperature range:||45-140°F (7 – 43°C)|
|Shelf life:||24 months from the date of manufacture|
- Reduces COD, BOD and suspended solids of discharge effluent and thus reduces waste treatment costs and surcharges.
- Eliminates waste and odors from drains, grease traps, septic tanks and similar disposal systems.
- Utilizes the powerful waste digesting abilities of specifically selected beneficial bacterial cultures, and the natural enzymes produced by these cultures.
- Destroys malodors naturally without the need of a fragrance or masking agent.
- Breaks down proteins, carbohydrates, animal and vegetable fats, oils, and cellulase, effectively reducing waste and odor.
- Prevents accumulation of sludge, scum grease, and other organic solids.
- Eliminates carry over and odors in septic tanks and reduces the need for pumpouts.
- Introduces microorganisms into the soil for improved drainage and smooth operation of drain fields, and leach beds. Speed up settling of solids in waste treatment facilities.
CHM110SB is available in 2oz, 4oz, 8oz and 1 lb (60gm, 113gm, 227gm, 454gm) watersoluble BioPouches.
CHM110SB is also available in 25, 50, 100 lb (12, 25, 50 kg) and 400 lb (182 kg) bulk drums.*
*Additional cost for Watersoluble BioPouches.
View Our Product Photos
Get a Custom Quote
Fill out the form below.
“Our partnership with Chemtech goes back over 10 years. The reliability, durability and quality of the soft gel drying trays we purchase from Chemtech is our high priority. Our interactions with Neel and his team are immediate and responsive, providing excellent customer service as well as superior solutions to meet our ongoing production needs”.
Chemtech provided Manteca simple start up and maintenance dosage guidelines for our industrial pond application toward usage of odor control Histosol product line. Thank you Chemtech for resolving Manteca’s odor concerns.
What is bioremediation used for? The process harnesses the power of microorganisms in the disintegration and digestion of contaminants such as petrochemicals and hydrocarbons, making bioremediation useful in oil spill mitigation and cleanup.
Oil degradation is an effective environmental bioremediation technique in which microorganisms digest petrochemical pollutants. But which biological and chemical processes help to make this happen, and how can we better understand the benefits? Read on to learn more.
The bioremediation process helps facility managers, clean-up specialists, and business owners working in heavy industry to effectively remove contaminants from the soil. But bioremediation costs can be high, so it’s important to remain aware of the different price factors involved.