FLEXIBLE SPILL PAN
For over a decade, Chemtech International Inc. has been the leading supplier of spill containment berms, portable containment berms, onion tanks and pillow (bladder) tanks, serving the U.S. Military, oil and gas companies, as well as industrial and commercial customers. We also provide a diverse line of custom spill containment berms for specialized markets such as the fracking industry.
Effective & Affordable Solution
Manufactured with the highest quality materials
- 5’X 5’X 3″ 47 gal
- 8′ X 8′ X 3″ 120 gal
- 10’X 10′ X 3″ 187 gal
- 12′ X 36′ X 3″ 808 gal
- 15′ x 50′ x 3″ 1,403 ga
Flexible Spill Pan
- No setup required
- Meets U.S. regulations for spill containment
- Heavy-duty 30 mil fabric is appropriate for water, hydrocarbons, and most chemicals
- Durable 3″ foam logs allow spill pan to be driven over from any angle.
- Includes patch kit
- Multiple sizes available upon request
Facts About Our Berms:
- Berms will come with a free repair kit and drains.
- Berms are made from our standard Seamans XR-5 fabric 30mil/30oz fuel & chemical resistant.
- Alternate fabrics such as Seamans XR-3 and Cool Guard are available upon request.
- Our berms are easy and fast to deploy and fold back up.
- Meet EPA and SPCC guidelines for Spill Containment.
- All products are fully inspected before they are packed and shipped.
Common Berm References:
- Spill Berms
- Containment Berms
- Spill Containment Berms
- Portable Berms
- Spill Guards
- Duck Ponds
“Our partnership with Chemtech goes back over 10 years. The reliability, durability and quality of the soft gel drying trays we purchase from Chemtech is our high priority. Our interactions with Neel and his team are immediate and responsive, providing excellent customer service as well as superior solutions to meet our ongoing production needs”.
Get a Custom Quote
Fill out the form below.
Spill containment barriers can prevent a minor mishap from becoming a major disaster. Portable oil containers make it easy to transport a dangerous material between locations. But these solutions don’t exist in isolation. Instead, your team will need to follow a comprehensive checklist to ensure safety.
Many facilities across many different industries handle hazardous gases and other materials as part of their everyday operations. This is why measures such as spill containment berms and gas spill containment solutions are so important to environmental compliance.
Spill containment is a critical consideration for facility managers. With the right prevention techniques and the right spill response, managers can ensure they remain safe and responsible while also meeting all applicable industry regulations and codes.