Ultra Grate Pyramid
Chemtech International Inc. is an exclusive distributor of UltraTech International Inc., the industry-leading manufacturer of stormwater management and erosion control products. All UltraTech International Inc. products are designed to meet the New Stormwater Management Regulations of the EPA’s Clean Water Act, to help businesses maximize operational efficiency while protecting the environment.
What is stormwater?
Stormwater Management Products
Ultra Grate Pyramid
Protect inlet structures from sediment and debris during construction.
- Reusable inlet protection device covers storm drains keeping dirt, sediment and other contaminants from entering the storm system.
- Quickly and easily installs on most storm drains. Removal of grating is not necessary.
- The heavy duty frame forms a sturdy barricade over most drop inlets – providing a prominent
marker of where the drain is located.
- High-flow, geotextile filter skirt stops sediment and debris while allowing the filtered water to
enter the catch basin.
- Built-in overflow prevents ponding during major rain events.
- Attaches easily with provided attachment hooks.
- High flow reusable filter provides excellent flow rate. Replacement filters are available.
- Helps comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999) and TMDL requirements.
|Part#||Description||Dimensions in. (mm)||Weight lbs. (kg)|
|9186||Fits 47” – 49” Grates||49 x 47 x 48 (1,245 x 1,194 x 1,219)||36.0 (16.5)|
|9187||Fits 50” – 71” Grates||71 x 50 x 48 (1,803 x 1,270 x 1,219)||52.0 (23.5)|
|Replacement filters available|
Oil or petroleum contaminated soil needs remediation and treatment. In fact, you will need to make sure that soil is protected from all hazardous contaminants to keep your business safe, sustainable, and compliant with regulation. There are a number of methods you can choose to achieve this.
The right stormwater solution eliminates the dangers of runoff pollution and can see you saving serious money in the process. The project may even pay for itself, making budgeting easier. Turn the problem of stormwater into an advantage and target increased sustainability for your operations.
Stormwater runoff solutions are no longer a nice addition to your facility. They are a key asset in your moves to become more sustainable and ecologically friendly. Let’s take a look at how this stormwater sustainability can be achieved.